The Alpha-Stim AID is a Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation* (CES) device that uses low-level electrical current to safely and effectively treat anxiety, depression, and insomnia.
- Alpha-Stim treatments are cumulative; however, most patients show at least some improvement after the first treatment.
- Alpha-Stim technology is safe, with no serious adverse events reported in over 30 years of clinical use.
- Alpha-Stim devices can be used as a first-line therapy or as an adjunct to pharmacotherapy (without polypharmacy effects).
- The brain functions electrochemically and can be readily modulated by electrical intervention1,2
- Alpha-Stim impacts the electrochemical function of the brain to improve patients’ emotional and physiologic states
– Designed to affect the activity of subcortical brain structures known to regulate emotions
– fMRI studies demonstrate the waveform current changes the appropriate brain structures.
Ask about treatments with Alpha Stim.
Anxiety and insomnia
For an Appointment with Brian Hudspeth call: